“Pass The Pasta” Pasta Salad
Serves 4, 20 minutes
150g/5oz quick cook fusilli
225g/ 8oz cherry tomatoes
115g/4oz broccoli florets
340g Green Giant Sweetcorn
150g ball mozzarella cheese
fresh basil leaves, if available
5 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
1 tbsp ready made pesto sauce
1. Cook the pasta for about 5 or 6 minutes until it’s tender but still has a bit of a bite – then drain and refresh under cold water.
2. While the pasta is cooking chop the tomatoes in half, cut the broccoli into small pieces, drain the sweet corn and put all of these into a large bowl.
3. Next, drain the mozzarella cheese, roughly chop it up and mix everything together.
4. Then just whisk the yogurt and the pesto with a fork (this bit might be fun for the kids, and they could always use a spoon) and mix into the salad.
5. Scatter with a few basil leaves if you like and it’s done!